Cape Hypnosis has the answer for you with our 6 session Weight Loss Program:
Lose weight – gain confidence, motivation, health and energy
Lose those awful ‘fad diets’ – gain the knowledge to lose weight naturally and keep it off!
Lose centimeters – gain the feeling of success when you reach your goal weight
Lose those ‘fat cover-up clothes’ – imagine yourself going shopping for The Gorgeous Slim and Sexy You!
With Hypnosis you can!
Free Yourself – Learn The Secret Of How To Lose Weight Naturally and Permanently with our Six Session Weight Loss Program
- Naturally eat smaller portions
- Stop snacking on unhealthy foods
- Stop comfort eating
- Overcome sweet tooth / sugar addiction
- Let go of unhealthy eating habits
- Find the energy to start excising
- Permanently lose weight and keep it off
- Do All Those Things You Missed Out On Last Summer!
Millions of people worldwide have benefited from using hypnosis to lose weight and reach their weight loss goals naturally and easily.
Studies have shown that your subconscious mind is 30 000 times more powerful than your conscious mind. Hypnosis is a wonderful way to tap into this powerhouse to bring about the changes you want to see in your life. Change your relationship with food and free yourself today.
Does Hypnosis for weight loss really work?
Tarryn (weight loss) “I’ve lost 3kg this week. This is the best money I’ve ever spent.” *Disclaimer – results may vary from person to person*
Liza (weight loss) “I’ve lost 30kg – I can’t thank you enough. This has been awesome – I feel wonderful.” *Disclaimer – results may vary from person to person*
Paul (weight management) “I saw you about a year ago and all is still great on the food
management side.” *Disclaimer – results may vary from person to person*
Lara (sugar craving) “I am so thrilled with the results I am getting from our sessions.” *Disclaimer – results may vary from person to person*
Over 6 years of working with hypnosis and weight loss Sharon has helped her clients to successfully and naturally reach their weight loss goals and to keep off the weight!
Once off R3750 – Save R550
Pay Per Session: 1st session R800, Follow-up sessions R700 x 5
Call Sharon for more info:
079 099 3252 or mail email@example.com
Rooms in Gardens and Claremont
GARDENS: 8 Canterbury Studios, 35 Wesley Street, Gardens
CLAREMONT: 14 Miller Rd, Claremont
We offer a Powerful Six Session Master Hypnosis Weight Loss Program:
Once Off R3750 (save R550) OR Pay Per Session – First session R800, Follow-up sessions R700 x 5
The program includes:
- Taking an individual case history and relevant background info
- Evaluation and assessment of reasons / biology of weight gain (each client is evaluated individually)
- An individual structured session plan based on your individual needs and to achieve your goal
- Explanation of the physiology of the body and how to lose weight for good (hint: diets don’t work)
- Change your relationship with food / how you view food
- Letting go of guilt and other negative thought patterns which hinder us from feeling good about ourselves
- Resolving emotional eating & emotional issues where needed
- Exercise motivation
- Improved self-esteem and self-acceptance (where this is an issue)
- A printed handout with interesting and relevant information each week
- A CD at the end of the six weeks
Contact Sharon: 079 099 3252 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Hypnosis Works …
It is often quite difficult to make really effective changes from the ‘conscious’ mind, as the conscious mind is easily distracted, and can easily be misled and tempted to eat unhealthy, sugary or fatty foods which pile on those kilos!
Hypnosis helps you to connect to the powerhouse of the subconscious mind to effect real change. Here we can truly motivate change, deal with any resistance, and work with visualization and mental exercises to enable you to be fully focused on your weight-loss goals to bring excellent results very quickly.
In our modern society, the issue of weight loss is very much in the forefront of our minds –and with good reason. On a daily basis we are bombarded with adverts enticing us to buy foods that are simply not good for our health or our weight. Unfortunately we have developed a taste for these products – and we have quite literally swallow ed the bait – hook line and sinker.
So instead of cooking a healthy balanced meal, or opting for a delicious fresh salad, we hop into our cars & pop down to the nearest junk food outlet – it’s just so much easier and quicker. In today’s hectic world, who has time to actually prepare a meal – never mind still plan a healthy diet. So we rely on what we can buy out there – ready made.
All too often though, instead of buying something healthy, we head for the pizza isle, the ice cream freezers, or those fridges packed with super-sweet fizzy drinks. The truth is that our society is beginning to pay the price for these indulgences, and all too often before we can blink twice, we have a weight problem. The sad truth is that 2 out of 3 people in South Africa are overweight – that’s a whopping 61%.
Apart from the fact that no-one wants to be overweight, nor to not be able to fit into last season’s clothes, or to feel too embarrassed to be seen in a bathing costume, weight gain is linked to a number of serious illnesses. A study done by the Endocrinology & Metabolism Clinics of North America in 1996, revealed that obesity is linked to:
- cardiovascular disease & hypertension
- gall bladder
- metabolic & endocrine disturbances … to mention a few …
If there is one thing that is becoming crystal clear, it is that we need to start looking after our health – and that means weight control. The excuse of time is just not valid either – if we paused just a moment to examine the truth, we would find that it actually takes less time to throw together a healthy salad & grill a steak, than to be stuck in a motor-queue at our nearest fast-food joint.
There are, however, several reasons why people gain weight, and not all of them are related to what we eat. If you have suddenly and inexplicably started gaining weight, you need a thorough medical check-up. There are several medical conditions which cause weight gain, such as thyroid problems, diabetes, cancer, cushings syndrome, and even depression & stress.
There is a third reason why people gain weight. This is purely related to how one is coping in the world and how you feel about life. When people don’t feel good about themselves or about life, they tend to either neglect themselves, skipping meals or eating erratically, or, that all-time favorite – comfort eating. This type of behavior causes the metabolism to slow down radically. When the metabolism is sluggish and is not doing it’s job properly, we start to gain weight. So we go on diet. Going on a crash diet sends an error message to our body – there isn’t enough food. The results are:
- Your body taps into your carbohydrate & water stores, using up the reserves very quickly. As your carbs are used up, you also may lose a large amount of water – leading to dehydration. It’s not even true weight loss, as a large percentage is actually water loss – not fat loss!
- Once the stored carbs are used up, your body taps into the protein in your muscles as a source of energy. The result of that is that toxic compounds (ketones) released into your body – this makes you feel lethargic & head-achy.
- Your metabolism slows down even further to conserve what energy you do have in reserve – at which point you stop losing weight, have no energy whatsoever & feel pretty washed out.
Once you come off the diet, your metabolism has slowed to the point where it cannot process the incoming calories. So it quickly stores them – as fat … resulting in …. weight gain! So you go on another crash diet – and vicious cycle starts all over again. The real concern is that incorrect dieting can cause serious health problems such as dehydration, nausea, increased risk of heart disease, kidney problems, and gout.
So what is the answer? The answer is having the strength to make a real life-style change. No one says you need to give up all your treats – balance & sensible eating is the key. Eating the right foods in the right amounts, getting plenty of exercise and working through the issues holding you back – these are the changes that bring successful weight loss.
Hypnosis to Lose Weight – Six Weeks To A New You!
Direct suggestions to help you make healthy choices – tapping directly into your powerful subconscious mind for full support
Resolves Comfort Eating / Stress-Related Eating / Food Cravings
Programs your metabolism & hormones for you to reach your ideal weight
Helps you to work through your food-related & other issues
Eating plans & recipes – for a new slimmer you
Healthy weight-loss tips that work – A list of foods to greatly assist safe & easy weight loss
Tip sheet – The Eight Traits of ‘Emotional vs Physical’ Hunger – recognizing real hunger vs emotional or cravings
Activate reflexes to ‘tune-in’ to your body & what it needs
Suggestions & methods – programs your mind to reach your goal weight
Suggestions to motivate exercise
The result is a happy new slimmer you who can face the world with a smile, knowing you are giving yourself the greatest gift of all – a healthy beautiful lif
We offer a power-packed six session weight loss program – Once Off Pay R3750
What is the Success Rate of Hypnosis to Lose Weight?
90% Report Weight Loss with Hypnosis – And keep it off! – University of Connecticut, 1996 – 64(3) 513-516
Hypnosis More Than 30 Times More Effective for Weight Loss – Journal of Consulting & Clinical Psychology, (1986) 54, 489-492 Cochrane, Gordon & J Friesen
Liza (Weight Loss): I’ve lost 30kg – I can’t thank you enough! This has been awesome – I feel wonderful! *Disclaimer – results may vary from person to person*
Paul (Weight Management): I saw you about a year ago and all is still great on the food management side. *Disclaimer – results may vary from person to person*
Lara (Sugar Craving): I am so thrilled with the results I am getting from our sessions. *Disclaimer – results may vary from person to person*
We have an Powerful and Effective Weight Management Program:
6 Weeks – 6 Power Packed Hypnosis Sessions – A New Slimmer You
- Motivate and empower you to take back your life, your health and your body
- Help you reach your goal weight – program your mind for success
- Speed up metabolism to perfect levels for optimal weight loss
- Balance hormones to reduce cravings
- Work through comfort eating or emotional issues related to initial weight gain
- Restore and re-activate natural eating signals from the body
- Specific information on how the body works regarding weight loss
- Suggestions to eat correctly for a healthy body
- Exercise motivation
PLUS – YOU ALSO GET
- A Weight Loss CD
- Weight loss tips sheet
- The eight traits of “emotional vs physical hunger”
- Cravings chart – what you can eat to satisfy cravings (instead of the bad stuff!)
- Eating plan for optimal weight loss